April 8, 2009

I hate that chick!

If there is one thing I can't stand, its hypocrisy. There is a certain missy I know who knows nothing but being hypocritical. Its like this: I love flirting with men but for the world I am this innocent-little-girl who can not be not loved. Flirts her way through things. Flirts to get compliments, flirts to get information, flirts to put up a very fake image of herself and flirts with a certain guy and his friend as well. If you want to flirt, be the slut. Don't flirt circuitously. I don't mind sluts but I really have a problem with chicks who would bleed to flirt yet pretend like there is no innocence beyond them.

Argh. Get away. To me, you still are the flirt. The flirt who leaves none. Lady, please flirt. Flirt. Flirt. Flirt. But don't act like you are six and I am teaching you things. And you are NOT cute. You are just dirty. And hollow. Save your mushy talks for a rainy day when it's raining men!

1 comments:

Ashi said...

Wow woman, I have a single word for you today onwards. The word is RESPECT.