
After a long walk along the traffic-struck lanes of Nagarbhavi, Chandra Layout and Vijaynagara and dinner at Amrutha Tiffin (which serves the most amazing ragi dosa),Shruti, Tuhina and I were walking towards campus. At Juice Junction, I caught the infamous LLM couple and couldn't stop staring at them. There were a million things running in my mind about the couple: Is he the potato-guy or is he the other one?; Is this girl serious or just fooling around?; Do they do shady things on campus? and the likes. At the end of a five minute long stare, I suddenly turned to see a beastly-buffalo with two sharp horns and one big face inclining itself towards me. Trust me, IT WAS SCARY!
For a couple of seconds, I was too shocked for words!!! I had to escape the buffalo before it starts charging towards me and I couldn't afford to piss off the buffalo after blocking its way. I quickly devised my escape-strategy. Not wasting too much time, I smoothly and wisely slipped the way without attracting anymore of its attention. The buffalo then walked away...and that's how I saved my life. I did handle the situation very well. Without getting too emotional or expressing my fear, I dodged my way through that beast! It was a near-death experience. Here I am writing about it in almost what I would like to call as a rebirth.c
P.S. Do not trust Shruti's or Tuhina's version. They dilute the importance and make it sound like buffaloes are nothing scary!
Written a year and half ago. It is spring again, and it feels like the
wound has reopened. Grief. Is foremost and always, lonely. It is
unexplainable, unj...
6 years ago
8 comments:
Shishoo. Buffalos, the next there will be missiles walking on the road and after that stray dogs! Oh wait stray dogs are anyways walking on the road.
Also "Do they do shady things on campus?"
They do Kritika, but you thinking about it whenver you see them is not a good idea
too too funny!!
ps - blog tagged bhavya on your blog is actually atreyee's :D
hey yea! i had realized it awhile ago...but was too lazy to change. its changed now! :D
A Buffalo attacked you? It's the way you law school girls dress and misbehave on the roads. You girls are also found smoking outside gate three. Which is why the buffalo had a wrong opinion of you and attacked you.
Wow what analysis. I'm fit to become vice chancellor.
What an experience! :-)
ALL LIES!
the most threatening thing about the buffalo was its dirty wet nose...
it was chewing cud lazily and that threatening to charge bit...IT FLICKED ITS TAIL!!!
and she got scared...
nooooooooooooooo! the horn, its big face, the scary eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was traumatic!
bloody drama queen you are!! :P
Post a Comment