Okay. I thought about it...about the idea I had suggested below. Even though I did not agree with it at any point and still maintain my stand, I guess it was important that I mentioned it. I mentioned how human mind worked. It might be wrong, but how does it matter! I guess it is extremely difficult for me to budge. Let me be. Let me be the "sometimes over-friendly and sometimes over-hostile" person. People are what they are. They are not perfect. Nobody is. I am going to be myself- the imperfect self and help people when they come my way or sometimes go out of the way to do so. If I have to, I will until I feel I am being taken for granted. And also, I will try to be a patient listener- whether its a problem or a pride show. That is the standard I have and will continue to have. So what if some don't like it, I still enjoy being myself.
Written a year and half ago. It is spring again, and it feels like the
wound has reopened. Grief. Is foremost and always, lonely. It is
unexplainable, unj...
6 years ago
1 comments:
I guess being ourselves and reacting on that moment does a lot of good!! I cannot mentally warn myself to hold that nerve a nanosecond longer in order to claim a name that would definitely not be me !!
Good to see you here!
Post a Comment