These twenty days have been so full of life and I am loving it! With no internship and no exams, I have been painting the town red! Met up with a lot of friends, heard my share of good news (Varun is coming down in September, Vids is going to New York and Gow is going to the Oxford), hogged on great home food and got myself into a project- revamping my house! We have the Asian Paint guys, the carpenter, the computer service guy and the A/C mechanic practically living here and there is a hell lot of noise and dust around. My room looks lovely (the sea-green paint is beautiful) and I am happy. Sindu has been my constant partner in going out in the sun and going out in the dark and sitting at home to idle away time. After one French movie, two Hindi movies, random shopping at Pondy Bazaar, morning walks with amma, countless dosas, unrestricted access to internet (especially youtube), book shopping at Crossword, lot of traffic-rules skipping with Sindu on the bike and intense sun-bathing, I am totally rejuvenated to go to college for my final year. I still have no freaking clue about what I want to do with my life. But I love the way my life is- a lot of work, a lot of chilling and a hell lot of suspense. This is crazy but I am thoroughly living it. :)
Written a year and half ago. It is spring again, and it feels like the
wound has reopened. Grief. Is foremost and always, lonely. It is
unexplainable, unj...
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment