I don’t know what’s going on but I clearly don’t deserve this. Damn. I need a break from this. I need a goddamn break from the system and the constant biAs one could associate with it. A certain bulky doggie bag of wasted flesh decided to get back. Why? Is it because I wasn't worth it? NO. Or is it because I did something wrong? NO. It is because that silly schmuck doesn’t have the ability to see the difference between two independent events- one being this and the other being the proceedings of an enquiry on the basis of a complaint from me. For heaven sake, just because I argued with you about something your senses couldn’t reach. Just because I pointed out the fact that you fiddled with my right and thereby deprived me of something I was, as a matter of merit and morality, entitled to. And just because you can’t understand the concept of rationality. I just have two words for you- get lost! All the while, I only thought you didn’t know how to pronounce the words genuine and empathy. But boy! You have no clue about what they mean.
Such a loser. Who owns nothing but a Board which is a bag full of lies, filth and incompetence. Watch it, its overflowing. We don’t want to drown in it. Just a dip is icky enough.
1 comments:
u r weird
Post a Comment